Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

making

Tonight I am internet happy.
&
Thought I'd share something with you. I recently decided that I want to be a bit more crafty and creative, so I made myself a little bit of an owl softie. I researched patterns and styles of owls for a little while then just kinda made up my own pattern.. I could be a little more adventurous though. Anyway here are some photos. If you look closely, you can see me wearing a silly headscarf in the background.







I read this guy's tumblr and he always uploads pictures he's taken of himself with photobooth. He's really pretty and can do that, but I can't do it the same. I'll just hide behind my owls.

I think for the next softie that I make I'll just use the floral material for the whole thing and maybe have the wings a plain colour. I wasn't really sure what combination would work the best.. I mean this little fellow is cute, isn't he? He was nice to cuddle last night anyway.

Farmer Wants a Wife is possibly the worst show to ever grace Australia's television screens, amirite?!

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute! you're great at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh susie! He's utterly adorable! I love the blanket stitching around his cute lil' wings too! Would you be able to make one for Felix to snuggle in with while I'm at school? I could give you some freshly grown catnip to sew into it for him..... and of course reimburse you for your efforts!

    And for the record, I agree, "Farmer" (as it is affectionately abbreviated to for promo's by Channel 9's voice over woman), is most definitely a humiliation to intelligent peoples anywhere. I'm still mourning the fact that I only caught the final episode of Stephen Fry in America, after missing the rest of the series :'(

    ReplyDelete