Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

not not belonging

Stacey you want me to write about not belonging. I feel like I could write something about how I just went to Horsham and I never feel like that is my home any more simply because all my friends have left and nothing happens there.. but isn’t that just a giant cliché? I think it’s the closest I have to not belonging.

I feel like I don’t belong when I am alone at gigs (this happened to me more last year – have not been to so many gigs this year)

But actually I try to ignore all the things I don’t belong to! Better to concentrate on the things that I do belong to. Dwell not on the negative.

---

Anyway today on the train back to Melbourne there was this bunch of cool kids. By cool I mean French and Italian. I wanted to belong to them & I wrote something vague and vaguely poetic [HOPEFULLY]

---

French boys talking about driving on the left side of the road, snuggling into and leaning on each other with large eyebrows and lazy beards.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so

    ReplyDelete