Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

woollens

Now look, it's been a week or so and nobody's done a woollen post. This is depressing. To cheer everyone up (or rather, to cheer nobody up) here's mine.

macrame owl

This is an owl my friend bought me last year when I went on a trip to Geelong. There's a really good series of op shops in Geelong, believe it or not, and one that I didn't buy this owl from yet I still recommend investigating is the Mill Markets. Anyway I'm pretty sure the owl was $2 and his name is Paul. There seems to be an abundance of macrame owls out there; I have a feeling this was some sort of fad a little while ago.

I'm going to keep playing this game all by myself. Next one is "a children's book". Doesn't have to be favourites.

My loungeroom smells like paranoia.

3 comments:

  1. no no no!!! I'll do my woollens post! I swear i will!!! But I just want to point out that I don't own many woollens and therefore my fave woollens is a scarfe, not something cool like an owl.

    Also children's book is good. I have one in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's my fave kid's book post
    http://polkerface.blogspot.com/2009/11/favourite-childrens-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you shu shu!!!
    it's wonderful =]

    ReplyDelete