Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

18/07/12

talking to susie on gchat
saying we want to cry because things are weird
can we hide under this table

i tell her that i feel like the soggy bits of biscuit left at the end of a cup of tea

the other day my friend was talking to me about 'lifefriends' and she told me that i was one of hers

i told her she was one of my 'lifefriends' and i meant it

susie just said 'i love knowing people'

eating chocolate in bed now with my laptop on my belly
this is my version of the fetal position

it seems like we are always asking each other if we feel bad
do we feel bad

feeling good or bad seems to have little to do with being alone and everything to do with just being

i like the kind of sadness i feel whilst i am driving and listening to mix cds that i made a year ago

i don't remember noticing the sky today
i know it was blue because i wore my sunglasses
i felt sunshine and cold

i wore my black jeans with the hole in the bum, a thermal, my grandma's old jumper, my maroon beanie

i probably wear my maroon beanie 4/7 days a week on average
the hole in my jeans is getting quite big now

i think i am tired of talking about love

who cares what it is
we feel it and that's enough

the best things are usually contained in our silences, anyway

okay gonna eat this hokey pokey chocolate bar

3 comments:

  1. crying and reading this post
    'lol'

    'feeling good or bad seems to have little to do with being alone and everything to do with just being' yes

    can you guys not stop writing blog posts ever
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you natalie
      it means so much

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nat

      Stacey, you can have my velvet hat when I leave the UK, I think it will look good on you and I never wear it enough

      Delete