Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Big Questions

I was reading through the latest Frankie magazine, and there was a bit where 5 "creatives" answered the big questions of life. I thought that it would be an okay idea to put these same questions to both Susie and myself.

What is the meaning of life?

Is there life after death?

How would you describe your personal philosophy?

What amazes you about the world?

What do you see when you look up in the night sky?

What are we here for?

What are you here for?

What does beauty mean?

What does truth mean?

What does happiness mean?

What's the most important stuff in your life?

If you were gone tomorrow, what would you have left undone?

What are you most passionate about?

What motto sums up your approach to life?

2 comments:

  1. oh I read that issue. I love John Safran, don't you?? good idea, m'colleague

    ReplyDelete