Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

small answers to large questions

What is the meaning of life?
there isn't one

Is there life after death?
no

How would you describe your personal philosophy?
Most days I wake up, I do things, I go to sleep.

What amazes you about the world?
everything!

What do you see when you look up in the night sky?
stars!

What are we here for?
no real reason

What are you here for?
I was told there'd be free sex.

What does beauty mean?
it's subjective

What does truth mean?
there is NO TRUTH, STOP TRYING

What does happiness mean?
happiness is when you aren't thinking

What's the most important stuff in your life?
the other beings I know

If you were gone tomorrow, what would you have left undone?
my fly.

What are you most passionate about?
apathy

What motto sums up your approach to life?
"I love Nigella Lawson's writing and I love her recipes" - Delia Smith

1 comment: