Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

heavy love

home is where ever my mac book is

feel like being emoshunal is my livelihood

lets go get burger king

i just got tofu and soy milk from the supermarket (i don't even know who i am anymore)

there are 5 daddy long legs spiders in my bathroom die motherfuckers

i want to listen to transcription of organ music forever and never go to sleep

i suddenly yell I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH MY LIFE and you look at me weird

sometimes when i walk down the street i close my eyes for as long as i can as an exercise in fearlessness

i cry so much just thinking of the people down there


CHCH man, it's so upsetting. Hope you are all okay.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds a lot like the morning I had today.
    I heard about the quake and I hope you and your family are safe. <3

    ReplyDelete