Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

M'day

I got woken up at 9am by my phone ringing. It was my potential employer on the phone, to tell me I have a job interview tomorrow morning. This really set the tone for the whole day. The job is at this bird sanctuary place, they take care of injured birds and such. I am happy happy happy and going to wow them with my enthusiasm for birds. I lay in bed for another 2 hours reading my book. My book is a Cat Power biography called Good Woman. It is really interesting. I stayed at my friend's house in the city the previous night. I turned on their TV to check the news and ended up watching for half an hour or so. It made me cry. It makes me so sad. I'm glad I don't have a TV at home because I'd be crying 24/7. For breakfast, I went to a cafe and got a bagel with cream cheese and a soy mocha. I read my book some more. Then I went to the video store and spent about half an hour in there only to come out with 3 dvds. I got Land Before Time: The Great Valley Adventure, the 2010 Global Atheist Convention dvd and Cosmos from the sky: Solar System. I want allllllll da science in da worldz. Then I walked to uni and photocopied some of my zines. I spent a while stapling them together and then I went to my friend's house and did the washing, dishes and took out the recycling. I just felt like it. I read my book until I had to go to work. At work there were cats, many cats in fact. I like my job very much. Mainly because there are cats and it's real chill. I bussed back into the city and walked around. I tend to get off the bus far away from where I need to be because I like to walk around and see stuff. I just like it. It makes me feel this really specific feeling that I like to feel. Then I caught the bus home where I am writing this now. Actually now I feel pretty bummed. The internet has that effect on me. I think I will go watch AC Grayling talk about some science sheeit. Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment