Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

hold me now

The more that I think about love, the more that it starts to lose all meaning. Kind of like when you repeat a word over and over. The only thing that I know for sure about love is that I feel it. It's silly, but when I try to talk about love I often refer back to films or songs. I feel like they would say it better than I could. When you start a relationship and you begin to feel these 'love' feelings, I think it is best not to tell the other person until you simply can't hold in the words when you look at them. That should be the rule. I am not always so positive about love. It can be very confusing, and horrible, and hurtful. But I open myself up to love always, because I think that it is worth it. I often think that I am pretty lucky to have experienced love and not had my heart completely broken. The truth is, love is everything, in every sense of the word. I don’t care if that’s cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment