Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Susan's babe index

This post was harder than I expected. Turns out I like a lot of pretty boys! Here's my five.

1. Will Sheff. He has this scrawny earnest thing going on, not to mention the fiery beard yet brunette coiffure.


2. Ethan Hawke. Reality Bites. Gattaca. Dead Poet's Society. Before Sunset. In so many of my favourite movies! I love him a lot. He's kinda sexy in that hopeless "change-me" type of way.


3. Alex Kapranos. When I saw Franz Ferdinand play at Falls Festival a few years ago, I was too drunk to remember what precisely went down, but I definitely remember yelling obscenities towards the stage.



4. Gabriel Byrne. He is just really classy and awesome. He plays a German philosopher and teacher in Little Women. I adore his character in that and I will never forget when he tells Jo to "write what you know" instead of her fairy stories. I guess he's not that unconventional, just oldish. Too old for Susans anyway.



5. John Cusack. Guess he's kinda normal looking too, but well. Whatever. He's great. See: High Fidelity, Say Anything (HE IS LIKE THE BEST GUY EVERRR!!!. I suppose those were his best movies. He's actually in some more eighties ones, but just as some sort of background dude.


Also I choose to add a sixth because.. well he was really hot in the eighties and I think he's still mighty attractive.


James Spader. Probably everyone thinks he is sexy after Secretary, but man, how things change..


Not even Zac Efron is exempt from the middle aged paunch.

1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes to james spader. I actually thought it was jensen ackles!!! how odd of me. I love men :P

    ReplyDelete