Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Home is where I want to be

I live within the spaces that I inhabit: bedrooms, driveways, backyards, living rooms, lecture theatres, buses, city and suburban streets. I live within the world that I've made for myself. Within this world there are places that I call home. These are all places that I can go to and be myself. I like this feeling of 'home'. But the meaning of home is not limited to places. It can be things, it can be smells or sounds or words or feelings, and it can be people. You know sometimes when you are with someone and it just feels like you are home wherever you are? There is just that sense of cohesion. A lot of the time home can be just wherever all of my stuff is. My books, my clothes, my laptop, my bed, and all of the little knick knacks that make me who I am. I suppose it doesn't matter where you live, as long as you feel like you are 'home'.



SNOOPY MAKES EVERYONE SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment