Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

twitter

favourite tweets that are most recent in my tweetie app without having to scroll down too much:

Kanye West: On a serious note I'm truly happy for @AvrilLavigne and @BritneySpears... No hate in 2011!

Poncho Peligroso: As the health director of ladies home journal i know a thing or two about cholesterol.

The Mountain Goats: Fourth consecutive album where I've forgotten to wear my monocle when called in to approve artwork. #sad #moncoleforgetfulnessawarenessweek

Poncho Peligroso: does anyone want several gallons of my used tissues (both semen and mucus) @ me if you're interested so i can block you immediately

Eddie Pepitone: currently listening to: 1) the popping of my zits. 2) the despair of men and women around the world. 3) Manilow Live!

Steve Agee: if you're super into astrology then yesterday was like your 9/11

Aurist: so my favourite pokemon from gen v is called Reuniclus...

Steve Roggenbuck: limp bizkit!

Marcus Brigstocke: The film 'The Never Ending Story' lasts 87 minutes. #disappointingfilms

Die! Die! Die!: john key at the national ouch.

Aurist: Missy Elliott is the greatest lyricist of our generation

No comments:

Post a Comment